Rallye Maroc Classic: Showdown on the way to Marrakech
New change of leadership in the 6th stage of the 2013 Maroc Classic with and Fritz and Birgit Kaiser (300SL) who take the head before Olivier SUSSET and Philippe GAUTHIER (AC Cobra) with 4.7 seconds ahead. Everything will be decided tomorrow in the rain, which is announced on Marrakech, on the occasion of the unique ERR of 24kms programmed after about 2350 kms traveled on Moroccan roads…
The three winners of the day on the mountain special, played again between Ouarzazate and Marrakech in the mountains of Tichka and Toubkal, were Kaiser/Kaiser in ERR17, Sertang/Philpott (Ferrari 308 GTS) in the last 16 and Thouvenin/Thouvenin (Jaguar XK140) in the ERR 18.
In category Prestige, beginners Bruno Nuyttens and Dounia El Galai (AMG Mercedes 55SL) confirmed their domination by winning three ERR of the day, and head shot except spectacular turn of events to a deserved victory tomorrow in Marrakech.
CLASSEMENT APRES L’ETAPE 6
- Fritz and Birgit KAISER (Mercedes 300SL). 45,6 points
- Ol. Susset and Ph. Gauthier. (AC Cobra). 50,3 points
- P. Carlos and Georgina Galvan (Porsche 930 turbo). 57,5 points
- B. Nuyttens and D. El Galai (Mercedes AMG 55SL). 123,7 points
- Nabil and Selma Lahlou (Porsche 997). 181,6 points
- Abdelmajid and Karima Alaoui (Morgan 4 Plus). 657,9 points
||Share this on Twitter|